Thursday, February 11, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it

We both chose to style this "classic" sweatshirt in a classic way... (see what I did there?) What is more perfect then gray, black, and denim paired together? These colors just simply work however you choose to style them. I promise you should try it if it is not already in heavy rotation. OK, back to this swap now...

When I wore my sweatshirt from The Rage toward the end of summer last year, I paired it with a denim skirt, black fringe bag, and black cut-out flats. Kaitlyn kept the colors classically paired with skinny jeans, cut-out black boots, a faux leather jacket, and a gray beanie. Kaitlyn, I'm totally wearing this outfit next week. No, seriously you guys, that's my hat, sweatshirt, and coat and I have NEVER paired them together. I mean...I have to. I love it so!

Here is how we both styled the top: 



What do you think of these outfits?
How would you style this classic sweatshirt?


No comments:

Post a Comment