Wednesday, September 23, 2015

"Classic" Comfort

 photo IMG_5259_zpsyyit6rsb.jpg  photo IMG_5273_zpsdygagojh.jpg

This past weekend was beautiful, blessing us with cooler temperatures to spend our last days of summer in. On this afternoon, we went out for lunch and then walked to a local park and also stopped for some ice cream. A perfect weekend day!

When it came to choosing my outfit, I kept it "classic" in this sweatshirt paired with a denim skirt and oxford flats. I kept the look easy and comfortable by tossing my hair in a topknot and adding a fringe bag and gorgeous sunglasses.

 photo IMG_5261_zpsnchjacvg.jpg  photo IMG_5267_zpsx5jmozqc.jpg  photo IMG_5274_zpsubsvwlxy.jpg

This outfit was perfect for keeping me warm in the cool breeze by the lake. I was also able to play with my kids in it, walk block after block, and eat (and eat some more if we are being honest) comfortably. That my friends is an outfit win in my book!

 photo IMG_5263_zpshjiqpjng.jpg  photo IMG_5265_zpsupkrebts.jpg
Top: The Rage // Skirt // Shoes // Bag // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code SADB for 1st month FREE!)

What do you wear for weekend days out with your family? Do you love this "classic" sweatshirt as much as I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment