Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Gonna Wrap You Up in my Love

 photo IMG_7587_zpszocmzsfj.jpg  photo mom20blogger_zpsw3ojnymo.jpg  photo IMG_7593_zpsce8lk5p8.jpg

Are we 100% that Madonna wasn't singing about a blanket scarf in that song? Just saying...it kind of goes flawlessly! That is how I feel when I see a great scarf like this one. You can wrap it around you so many different ways and in the end you are cozy and well, wrapped up in it's love! 

We had such odd weather on Monday, so layers and knits were really my only option. As you can see, the sky behind me was dark. However, the sky to my front was sunny and blue! Then every hour or so it would go all cloudy and snow. It did this pattern about 3 times all day. The only constant was that is was darn cold. 

 photo fashion_zpss48x41rm.jpg  photo boots_zps0eiomadd.jpg  photo IMG_7539_zps0bg80ict.jpg

Now lets talk boots. These bad boys take the cake. They are heavy, warm, and really perfect for not slipping on ice or having cold toes. So when your day calls for carting kids to and from school (and walking them to the door...not a drive-up situation!), while braving the on & off snow storms, you need a reliable boot. I would highly recommend these to anyone who has lots of snow in their winter months. Warm like UGGS, dry like Hunter Boots and I can say that because I own the other two and these are their love child! ;) 

 photo IMG_7528_zpssqpg4kba.jpg  photo IMG_7555_zps0tx5l6vz.jpg  photo IMG_7549_zpsqvq08whl.jpg
Top: Old Navy (similar) // Jeans // Boots // Scarf (similar) // Hat
Necklace & Cuff: Coach (sold out) // Necklace: Forever 21 (swap w/ Kaitlyn)
Watch: c/o Aibi Watch (get $20 off using code "sistersma") // Fitbit

What are your winter staples?

Are you a fan of blanket scarves?

No comments:

Post a Comment