Monday, December 7, 2015

Blanket (or) Scarf

There are scarves and then there are blanket scarves. Put the word “blanket” in front of any piece of clothing and it’s an automatic promise to keep you cozy. Plus, this kind of blanket is acceptable to wear in public which is great for all of those days in #Chiberia where getting dressed in anything besides my covers seems unacceptable. 
There are so many ways to style this kind of scarf (Kelly has some great ideas!) but when you don’t feel like putting in the extra effort, just embrace the laziness and go with the don draper…wearing it draped over your shoulders is cute of course, but more importantly, provides you with an extra layer of warmth. 


P.S. Can we talk about my double dose of plaid? I'm about 1 piece away from committing a heinous fashion crime but do I really care? The print is so festive and I want to live in it all season long! 

And apparently things don't change much from year to year...





Wearing:

Sweater: LOFT (similar)
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Shopbop (These are sold out but I love these too...and these!)
Jacket: A gift (similar)
Scarf: Amazon (I also like this reversible option!)
Beanie: Neff

No comments:

Post a Comment