Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Snow Much Flare



We got our first big Snow in Chicago on my birthday (of course!) and even though I pretty much loathe the cold, I admit: Waking up to a winter wonderland was absolutely magical. We had friends over late the night before so I was planning on it being fairly hard to get out of bed Saturday morning but as soon as I saw the GIANT snowflakes falling outside my window, I crept downstairs with my pup and we sat by the fire together just watching it fall. I made a peppermint mocha, opened up some of my birthday cards and enjoyed the silence…most of the time, our conversations are shared over the sound of TV or music in the background, so being able to hear my own thoughts and set my intentions for the day was much needed.



I have really been enjoying my yoga classes lately...I find myself taking the practices from my mat and applying them to my everyday life and it has been really helpful in busy/stressful times. Stay tuned for a post on gratitude next week!
Wearing:
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: J Brand
Bag: Just Fab (love this one too!)
Belt: LOFT (similar)
Hat: Purchased in Ireland
Watch: Michael by Michael Kors
Sunnies: Smoke x Mirrors 
(Use code SISTERSMARIE to get your first designer pair free on Ditto!)

No comments:

Post a Comment