Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall into Sweater Weather

 photo IMG_5747_zpsxho23lds.jpg  photo IMG_5753_zpsr1ato829.jpg  photo IMG_5771_zpsqvdykmu0.jpg

Hello sweater weather, oh how I have missed you! It's no secret that my favorite season is fall, so I am all too excited to break out the layers now that the days are cooling off. Lately, my go-to has been this sweater vest. I wear it at least once a week (OK, maybe more if I'm being honest) and it literally goes with anything and everything.

 photo IMG_5746_zpsq9vuaqv8.jpg  photo IMG_5754_zpsucwbg1bb.jpg

On this day, I kept it casual in all denim and chambray. I was really feeling the blue color so I carried it throughout the entire outfit. Blue crop boots, blue hat, all gold jewelry, and then I finished the outfit off by pulling browns from the sweater in. I love how the bag, watch, and sunglasses tie the look together.

 photo IMG_5766_zpsdqx4csds.jpg  photo IMG_5761_zpsnru5dsyx.jpg  photo IMG_5745_zpsfhdes6c8.jpg
Top: JC Penny // Jeans // Sweater Vest // Bag // Boots // Hat: Gap // Necklace: T+J Designs // Sunglasses & Cuff: Coach // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch Co.  

Do you have a favorite sweater you wear all season long? What do you think of this faux fur collared vest?

No comments:

Post a Comment