Wednesday, November 4, 2015

All the Colors of November

 photo IMG_5970_zpsv6ybcve0.jpg  photo IMG_5946_zpsggevdbwe.jpg  photo IMG_5955_zpskk7wizmw.jpg

Hello beautiful November. I mean, can we just talk about how gorgeous all of the changing leaves are? I just love Fall! We are having a bit of a heat wave here in Chicago. OK, maybe not a heatwave, but temperatures in the 60's and 70's this late in the year? We will gladly take it! As with any season in the Midwest, layers are key.

I was recently sent this adorable tunic by UNIQLO as they just opened a store here in Chicago. To say I love it is an understatement. It is perfect for everyday wear, but can also be styled differently for a night out. I love items you can get lots of use out of.

 photo IMG_5941_zpsfzmfawmq.jpg  photo IMG_5976_zpsrjrh7abo.jpg  photo IMG_5949_zpsqfhktvgp.jpg

On this day I wore my tunic over skinny distressed denim and added simple layers I would end up removing through out the day. A faux leather jacket, wool hat, crop boot, great bag, and sunglasses where all I needed to pull the outfit together. My love for mixing neutrals was apparent this day as I am rocking navy, gray, black, and brown all in one look. If the leafs can be all those colors and look amazing together, (in theory) I should be able to do that to. I like my logic! ;)

 photo IMG_5973_zpswndmlbeq.jpg  photo IMG_5945_zpso7tdrsag.jpg
Hat: Gap (similar) // Jeans // Tunic: c/o UNIQLO // Bag // Boots: DSW (similar) // Jacket: Sheinside (similar) // Sunglasses: Coach

Have you shopped at UNIQLO yet? Are you a fan of simple layers to get you through the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment