Monday, August 17, 2015

Relaxed Weekend Wear

 photo jumpsuit_zpsh4viozmi.jpg  photo chicagoblogger_zps2d9pic7o.jpg 

I don't know about you guys and your schedules, but life on this end is crazy lately. Every weekend (heck, every weekday!) is filled with events, parties, meetings, my kid's sports, and appointments. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but I do miss days lounging around my home in a cozy outfit. The only solution is to dress super comfortably when I am out on my weekends. This jumpsuit beyond did the trick. I never style it too different, but I always feel like I have snuck out of my home in my pj's when I wear this jumpsuit. 

 photo boho_zpsyjzfkua5.jpg  photo momblogger_zpsfrj87dy3.jpg 

By adding a statement necklace, a pair of gorgeous sunglasses, and a bright lip, it gives the allusion that I'm all dolled up. The truth is, I got ready in 15 minutes and this is day three hair (yes, I only wash my hair every three days)! A little bit of my favorite dry shampoo and a half-up top knot is the perfect hair for low maintenance days. Want to see a tutorial of my hair style? Just say so in the comment section below! 

 photo glominerals_zpsoihc9v47.jpg  photo IMG_4427_zpssgi959le.jpg  photo IMG_4423_zpsx9abkrzx.jpg 

OK, can we talk about this lip color? I recently picked up this four pack of suede matte colors, and the one I wore this day is so bright and pretty. I honestly love all four and plan to wear the heck of them in the coming months. When you buy the box of four it's like getting two crayons for free. Got to love limited time items & sale prices! 

 photo IMG_4424_zpswt3ao8zi.jpg
Jumpsuit: JC Penny (similar) (similar) // Shoes: JustFab // Bag: Nordstrom // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code SADB for 1st month FREE!) // Necklace: Rocksbox // Watch: Movado // Lip Color: GloMinerals 
What is your go-to style when you'd rather be in your pj's? 
What's your go-to hair style for on-the-go days?

No comments:

Post a Comment