Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Falling for a Floral Jumpsuit


We may have overdosed on jumpsuits, rompers and all things floral this summer but there are worse things we could do...these are key necessities for feeling put together yet remaining comfortable. With how many outfits can you feel confident in going to work or to a night out with the ladies? I love this jumpsuit because it allows me to be ready for either...I wold just add a blazer and pumps for the office and a leather jacket with booties for #GNO.


Not to mention, August in Chicago has been pretty sweat-tastic (which I'll take any day over the white stuff) but even so, it can be stifling to wear pants on those days, so a lightweight jumpsuit made of breathable fabric is definitely the perfect fix. I've said it and I'll say it again...anything that feels like pajamas but is actually acceptable to wear in public, is right up there with dark chocolate, summer and the rest of my favorite things.






Jumpsuit: Swap w/Lisa (Piperlime) (Similar..LOVE this one!) | Heels: Just Fab | Bag: Just Fab (similar) | Jacket: J. Crew
Sunnies: Old Navy | Earrings: T+J Designs (on sale!) | Watch: JORD | Bracelets: Old Navy

I look forward to seeing how we transition this piece into fall... 
The right jacket and shoes can change the entire look. Stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment