Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The White Summer Dress



To me, nothing says quintessential summer than a simple white linen dress. Romantic, light, airy and best of all, a blank canvas. Add statement jewelry or keep it simple for a minimalist approach that invites running barefoot through freshly cut grass and sipping lemonade. 

I prefer to stick with simplicity when it comes to a piece like this because the appeal of it is charming all on its own (unless it's a bachelorette party...there should be nothing basic about that night!) 





And how do you say no to twirling in this baby? (Looks like Lisa agrees with me!)


Dress (on sale!), Sandals (similar), Sunnies (similar), Bracelets: Old Navy (Perhaps I should invest?)


P.S. Lisa is styling a white dress on her personal blog today too...it always makes me smile when our thoughts align and we end up looking like twinsies. Stop by see more of her look


Stay tuned for Lisa's outfit details next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment