Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bright Colors & a Bright Print

 photo IMG_3843_zpsamixjkdz.jpg  photo IMG_3847_zpsqpfyzqqh.jpg

Bright colors and bright prints always catch my eye when I'm summer shopping. This dress fit both criteria, so it was a no brainier when it came to buying it. Plus the price was amazing, I'd be a fool not to buy it right? I can rational buying almost anything so just let me have it! ;)

I love the colors so much. They actually lift my mood a bit and after the long weekend I was having (lots of fun events plus lack of any sleep), this dress was just the thing to get me through my last busy day.

 photo IMG_3857_zpsdeexftld.jpg  photo IMG_3845_zpsk4gtspcf.jpg

Since the dress is such a statement piece, I kept it basic when it came to the styling. By adding little accent colors in the bracelet and necklace but still keeping the jewelry all delicate it complimented the dress very well. I also added everyday sandals and my favorite neutral bag.

 photo IMG_3844_zpshsgeclcg.jpg  photo IMG_3853_zpsbasb55ix.jpg  photo IMG_3850_zpslvjii1oe.jpg
Dress & Shoes: Target // Bag: Sole Society // Necklace, Bracelet, & Middle Ring: Rocksbox // Watch: Fossil // Pave Ring: Guess // Stackable Rings: Forever 21

Do you ever dress in bright colors or prints to lift your mood?

What do you think of this pairing ?

No comments:

Post a Comment