Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Spring into Layers

 photo IMG_2815_zps8quoybu9.jpg  photo IMG_2816_zpsxsdqmems.jpg

The weather has been all over the place lately. I'm talking sunny and raining back and forth five times all in one day! Oh Midwest, get to the warm sunny weather and just stay there already.

To handle this ever changing weather layers are the best way to go. Light wash denim, a mint gingham top, and trench vest just felt right on this day with temperatures in the upper 50's and lower 60's.

 photo IMG_2817_zpsvuiaaadf.jpg  photo IMG_2823_zpsty61hkoi.jpg

By adding a nude wedge and classic jewelry it was easy for this look to transition from my morning at the kids school to the evening with my husband. At one point it did feel a bit warm and I took the vest off and rolled up my sleeves. See, layers are key, even in Spring!

 photo IMG_2820_zpsxt8bs4lx.jpg  photo IMG_2821_zps4zoukeij.jpg

No look of mine would be complete without a great fringe bag. I love this navy colored one as it's a nice twist on the normal black and brown ones I see everywhere lately. Who am I kidding, I have fringe bags in black, brown, navy, nude, and yellow. What? I'm a collector! ;)

 photo IMG_2818_zpst6ziiono.jpg
Top: Old Navy // Trench Vest: Forever 21 (similar) // Jeans: American Eagle // Bag & Shoes: JustFab // Jade Ring: Jared // Watch: Movado (similar) // Bracelet: Lokai // Sunglasses: Prada (same with round frames) // Necklace: Silver Speck 

Have you been layering up to keep up with this crazy Spring weather? What do you think of this pairing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment