Wednesday, May 13, 2015

An Eye(let) for Spring Style



From eyelet to stripes and wedges to linen, these are the staples of Spring. I am loving fresh patterns and fabrics for the warmer months and this midi skirt length along with the linen white blazer made feel very polished and ladylike which was actually perfect for Sunday brunch with the family. The outfit felt a little retro which is slightly out of my box but I think those moments end up being some of the most fun in fashion.

Not to mention, this is the kind of outfit that would make my Grandma proud as opposed to my distressed jeans to which she never fails to ask, "did you pay money for those?" :)








Couldn't resist sharing this shot with my Goddaughter...Life is so much better with her kisses :)

Skirt: LOFT (on sale!) | Top: H&M (similar) | Blazer: Nordstrom (similar) | Wedges: Just Fab (similar
Bag: Old Navy (similar) | Bracelet: LOFT (similar from Vanessa) | Necklace: H&M | Lip color: Loved up by ButterLondon 

No comments:

Post a Comment