Monday, April 27, 2015

Blog of the Month: Pretty Little Fawn


Our April blogger of the month is Courtney from Pretty Little Fawn. Not only does she have a style aesthetic all her own but she also exudes cool on multiple levels, as she grew up working as an actress in Los Angeles (See her in Unfriended which hit theaters last week).

Here's a little bit about Courtney:


"I started this blog in 2011 as a way for me to not only share my outfits, but for me to share my finds. I'm an avid thrifter, vintage shopper, estate-saler and online shopper. I use as many means at my disposal to not only find unique pieces, but pieces well within my small budget.

This blog is a way for me to express, explore, and evolve my style. I really have never been able to specifically pin-down exactly what my style is, but I'd say it's somewhere between a vintage cowgirl and the clothes your grandma keeps in the attic. If that doesn't make sense to you - don't worry. Doesn't make sense to me either, but it's the best I can do."

Get inspired by Courtney's style:











Which style bloggers do you follow daily?

No comments:

Post a Comment