Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Beauty & the Blog: Lisa's OOTD

We recently shared two blog posts (here & here) about shooting for the Spring issue of Lake & Country Magazine.
During our first photo shoot, we each wore two outfits. We were all asked to bring one look that was white, cream, or blush tones and the second was one that we felt defined our style as bloggers.
My first outfit I highlighted over on Stilettos and Diaper Bags, and my second outfit is what I'm sharing with you today! I feel like this outfit is very me. I love a great jumpsuit, hat, and heels so why not wear all three to showcase a few of my favorite things?!

All photos below were taken by the very talented Anna of Anna Urban Photography. The first photo is my favorite and it is one of the photos that made it into the 6 page feature spread in Lake & Country magazine!
 photo _I7A8517_zpsrmnlen2n.jpg  photo _I7A8464_zpsikb6lojg.jpg  photo _I7A8454_zpss0r5fbbx.jpg  photo _I7A8442_zps29kgv3ij.jpg  photo _I7A8455_zpsuwgqsfjo.jpg  photo _I7A8462_zpsabbc3llh.jpg
Jumpsuit: Piperlime // Hat: Gap // Shoes: c/o JustFab // Cuff & Midi Ring: c/o Shop Lately // S Shaped Ring & Necklace: T+J Designs // Watch: Fossil // Bracelet: Lokai 

The entire experience was one I will never forget. I loved shooting with Anna as she has a way of making you feel beautiful and confident even though there were quite a few others in the room watching. I would highly recommend using her as a photographer!

What do you think of this outfit?
What outfit would you put together if asked to encompass your signature style?

No comments:

Post a Comment