Thursday, April 9, 2015

Beauty & the Blog: Kaitlyn's OOTD

For our Lake & Country Magazine shoot, we were photographed in two different settings: Romantic daytime for the "ladies who lunch" theme and everyday, an invitation to share our personal style. 

The photos were shot in January so it was slightly difficult to find blush tones and Spring styles but my search came to an end when I consulted ASOS - I ordered two different dress options because I knew I would need a backup and of course, I ended up loving them both, but promised my husband I would stick to my word and send the one back that wasn't being used ;) 

Look 1:




Dress: ASOS (on sale!) | Shoes: Jennifer Lopez (similar) | Earrings: Forever 21 | Bracelet: Francescas

For our second outfit, we were asked to bring something that defined our style as bloggers - a look that we felt most comfortable in and served as a good representation of our daily life. I didn't think twice about this -- When it comes down to it, I am definitely and jeans and t kind of girl and in the cooler months, I almost always gravitate towards a leather jacket to dress things up (or down). This is a weekday look I would wear to work and with the necklace and booties, could be dressed up for evening drinks or dinner. 

Look 2: (photos by Anna Urban Photography)




Jeans: LOFT | Top: LOFT (similar) | Jacket: BISTM | Booties: Just Fab 
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Necklace: T+J Designs (on SUPER sale!) | Lipstick: Butter London

What do you think of these looks? 

What do you consider your everyday style?

No comments:

Post a Comment