Monday, February 23, 2015

Sushi Sunday


Call me crazy for going exposing my legs in negative Chicago temps (because you'd be right) but I am OVER sweaters, skinny jeans & boots. Seriously, DONE. Every year I reach this breaking point (much like this) where our hometown weather suddenly seems unbearable and all I can think of are those endless summer days where the most clothing I have to wear is a swimsuit and cover up.


With that said, it's good to make sure you have things to look forward to on the calendar during these months...that's always what makes the time go faster for me. We recently celebrated my brother and Lisa's birthday (happy bday again, sister!) at Kona Grill, one of our favorites. Lisa and I ordered a few of our favorite sushi rolls and added avocado to each because it automatically makes everything more delicious ;)







Jacket: J.Crew (similar) | Blouse: Target (similar) | Skirt: Target (similar)
Booties: c/o Just Fab (almost identical!) | Bag: c/o ShopbopSunnies: Target
Gold bangle: RocksboxRed bracelet: Gift from Lisa | Lip color: Butter London

How do you make the last few months of winter more bearable?

No comments:

Post a Comment