Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Little Bit Biker, a Little Bit Boho...

 photo IMG_9771_zpsmqlajeyf.jpg  photo IMG_9779_zpsvyou7qsb.jpg  photo IMG_9788_zpsqo89lkwg.jpg  photo IMG_9793_zps4gi9tugr.jpg
Who says you can't mix two totally different styles to make one functional outfit? I love boho items but I also love more masculine clothing too. Why not mix them up for a "little bit of biker & a little bit of boho?"

I decided to kept the color palette all black, white, and gray to pull this outfit off. I think the chevron blouse and my jewelry items are very feminine but the jacket and boots make it more masculine. Then toss on the hat and there's my boho. Mix them all up and you get one biker chic (is that a thing?) look ;)
 photo IMG_9811_zpssgndeqv7.jpg  photo IMG_9774_zpsw4ux5iym.jpg  photo IMG_9778_zps61yqsm4e.jpg
Jacket: Sheinside // Top: Express // Jeans: Loft // Boots & Necklace: c/o Just Fab // Bag: c/o ShopBop // Hat: Nordstrom // Sunglasses: Prada // Ring: House of Harlow 1960 

Do you ever pair these two styles together?

What do you think of my outfit choice here?

No comments:

Post a Comment