Monday, February 9, 2015

A Flare for Lake Living

It's funny how tastes change as you get older -- When my family bought our lake house, I was 9 years old and felt like Wisconsin was another world, one that was SO far away from my friends and "the real world" (So, no mall in sight? How do these people live?) 

On a (somewhat) similar note, I had become accustomed to skinny and straight leg denim, because I always felt more comfortable in something fitted and close to my body. Fast forward a few years in my life and both of these things have changed for the better...


Our lake house is now my favorite destination, one filled with memories and the promise of an escape from everyday stress, while my jean collection has grown exponentially in style, because really...what is life without a little flare?







Sweater: Old Navy | Jeans: c/o Shopbop | Hat (similar) & Sunnies: Target
Bag: Sole Society (swap w/Lisa) | Shoes: DSW | Necklace: Xo Veronika (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment