Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Snow Many Layers


Hello, winter wonderland! Where was all this beautiful snow for Christmas, Midwest friends? Once the holidays have passed, my feelings about the big white flakes typically change from excited to anxious (I hate driving in it!) but this was our first big storm and it looked absolutely beautiful adorning the woods that make up our backyard in Wisconsin. 

When there's no schedule or plans for the day, a fresh coat of snow is welcomed with open arms...the perfect addition to pj's and my current read. But if you must venture out, layers are key...enter the turtleneck & leather jacket combo:




P.S. I am loving this Sole Society bag of Lisa's...she got me a similar one for Christmas and I can't wait to make the switch. I am NOT one of these people that can switch purses every day, I would lose my life contents in the transition but I do get excited when it's time to move everything over and try a new style :)

Jacket: Mary's Closet | Turtleneck ($10!) & Jeans: Old Navy | Tank & Glasses: Target
Booties: Just Fab | Bag: Swap w/Lisa | Necklace: T+J Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment