Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Lisa's Top 10: 2014

This past year was my favorite style year on the blog so far. Last year, I showed you my top ten looks of 2013 and looking back, I can see how much my style has evolved. At this point in my life, I am comfortable taking more style risks and I am happy in my everyday "mom wear" as well. I guess it really does come down to just being comfortable and confident in your own skin and when you get there, it truly shows.

Here are my top ten looks from 2014: 
(source
(source
(source
(source
(source
(source
(source
(source

I think this is a great representation of my style. I love jeans, rompers, jumpsuits, and dresses and those have really been my go-tos this past year. As you can see, I don't have just one go-to style. What I end up wearing all depends on my mood,  the event I'm attending, or just the day I have planned. 

Do you have a favorite look from above? Did your style change at all this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment