Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Layers of Love


Lately, I have been in love with layers – Specifically, button-up blouses with sweaters where a hint of plaid, polka dots or fun patterns can peek out (like this, LOVE!) As long as you refrain from a bulky style, it’s not only a great way to keep warm (I'm beating a dead horse but I am seriously ALWAYS cold) but fun to try your hand at mixing prints to come up with new combinations. 

This is one of my favorite sweaters (obvi, it’s nautical themed) but to me, it always feels too summery for the winter months so I decided to add a plaid blouse underneath to make it more winter appropriate…think it did the trick?






Sweater: Old Navy (similar, LOVE!) | Blouse: Target (swap w/Lisa) (similar) | Booties: Just Fab
Purse: c/o ShopbopNecklace: Shoplately | Glasses: Coach

How do you layer prints? 

No comments:

Post a Comment