Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pure Wisconsin


"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall" - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

That's exactly how I felt standing in the middle of this gorgeous blanket filled with fiery reds, sun kissed yellows and and burning oranges. I cherish fall in general, but it suddenly becomes a little more magical when you cross the border up north.

As soon as we turn onto our street, I roll down the windows because the air feels that much better in my lungs and I can't get my camera out fast enough to try and capture the beauty in our surroundings. All the stress of the work week seems to fade and all at once, I realize how lucky I am to live in a world where there are Octobers Wisconsins.





Blouse: Swap w/Lisa (H&M) // Vest: TJ Maxx (similar) // Jeans: Old Navy // Booties: Just Fab (similar)
Hat: Express // Bag: Sole Society // Necklace: T+J Designs // Sunglasses: Old Navy

Where do you escape to enjoy the beauty of fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment