Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pattern Mixing While Getting Blown Away

 photo IMG_6919_zps80adca4f.jpg  photo IMG_6920_zps0f7d7150.jpg  photo IMG_6933_zps346e74ce.jpg  photo IMG_6923_zpsb9405fb8.jpg

I love pattern mixing! I think my favorite part is unexpected pairings gone so right. I was wearing my polka dot blouse and skinny jeans when I walked outside and all of a sudden, the wind hit and I was so cold...I mean, "lets hope I can keep my feet on the ground" type of windy and cold out. I quickly grabbed the closest coat I could find and it happened to be the plaid one Kaitlyn and I share.

It was pattern mixing love at first sight! I went to the local park to take photos and the wind just got worse and worse as you can see below...
 photo IMG_6921_zps5912a2cc.jpg  photo IMG_6929_zps698e6dfc.jpg
 photo IMG_6930_zpsadbaa900.jpg
Jacket: c/o Sheinside // Blouse: c/o Oasap // Jeans: Old Navy // Boots: c/o Sole Society // Necklace & Earrings: House of Gemmes // Sunnies: Ray Ban 

Right after these shots, I ran to my tripod as it was falling over and thank goodness I caught my camera! No more windy photo shoots with a tripod (note to self)! ;)

What do you think of this pairing? How do you mix patterns?

No comments:

Post a Comment