Tuesday, November 4, 2014

As Fall as it Gets

 photo IMG_6137_zpseddd49cd.jpg  photo IMG_6131_zpscf485fff.jpg  photo IMG_6147_zpsc3bb5f7b.jpg
Fall is hands down my favorite season. I love all the colors, smells, layers, and not to mention pumpkin spice everything!
I think plaid, orange, riding boots, and wool coats are about as fall as it gets.

This outfit pretty much encompasses all that I love about the season. I have the lovely fall colors in the background, my new wool coat (which I am obsessed with), my favorite plaid scarf, and I layered my crop knit over an orange tee. Let's not forget the skinny jeans and a pair of riding boots and you are ready to play outside with your family or go to the local farmers market/pumpkin patch and have some fall fun.
 photo IMG_6127_zps83dc3b61.jpg  photo IMG_6144_zps8ca944f8.jpg  photo IMG_6136_zps41ff1b9e.jpg
Jacket, Hat & Sunnies: Express (similar hat)  // Sweater: Victoria's Secret // Jeans: Old Navy // Boots: c/o Just Fab // Bag: Rachel Zoe // Scarf: Nordstrom // Rings: T+J Designs 

What's your favorite season? Do you like this outfit pairing?

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing as usual, and I am in love with that bag.
    #MadForFashionForLess Visit/Follow on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete