Thursday, September 25, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it

This is one of my favorite R+S's to date because A) I had no idea we could both pull up such a bright yellow and B) Lisa makes me want to pull a Joan Jett and wear this with an edge next time it gets pulled from my closet. I first wore this to my brother's concert at House of Blues and Lisa styled the top for casual day wear -- kudos to Lisa for pairing with our current #JustFab love, the zyree booties..it automatically gives the feminine lace a masculine tone and that, I'm kind of loving ;)


The minute I spotted this shirt, I knew I had to have it but that's how I feel about most pieces from Apricot Lane -- it has quickly become one of my go-to shopping stops. I stumbled upon it while out with my Mom one night and needless to say, neither of us walked out of there empty handed.

All of the pieces are handpicked by the owner so the inventory is largely unique and I often find pieces that stand out from your general fashion and trends spotted at the mall. They upload new items to their facebook almost every day so it definitely takes some restraint on my end to now show up there every day...

Here are a few of our favorite current Apricot Lane looks:

Do you have any store recommendations for unique picks?

1 comment: