Friday, September 26, 2014

I Dream of Denim


When you dream of the perfect denim, what does it look like? I envision a distressed darker wash with enough extra length to be cuffed at the bottom so I can wear a chunky heel ankle bootie (similar to this and this). My closet is filled with skinny and even skinnier styles, perfect for sandals, flats and boot tucking (my go-to shoe selections), but with the change of season, I decided it was time to develop my denim collection by purchasing the ultimate pair of flared jeans: Enter J Brand

I love the long lines that a fit and flare creates, as they tend to make your legs look like they go on for days. I’m already tall at 5’9” so to add heels and a flare may bring back that “jolly green giant” nickname I earned in 5th grade but as Taylor says, “haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.” 


Blazer: Piperlime (via Lisa) (similar) // Jeans: J Brand // Blouse: JC Penney (similar) // Booties: Just Fab (similar)
Hat: Swap with Katrina // Purse: Michael Kors // Necklace: Old Navy // Watch: Timex (via Lisa) 


Do you prefer fit and flare or straight and skinny?

1 comment:

  1. I love those jeans! I'm like you, have all skinny/super skinny jeans. I should get some more flared/boot cut!

    ReplyDelete