Friday, August 22, 2014

Bringing Backless Back


"'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar louder, louder than a lion"…I can't help but feel like Ms. Perry should be providing the soundtrack for this cute little number from Topshop (via Nordstrom). 

I remember finding it during the Nordstrom Annniversary sale last year…I was on the hunt for the perfect dress for my bachelorette party when I saw this bright pop of orange peeking out from in between all of hastily cast leftovers. The size on the tag read much larger than I wear but I decided I had to try it on anyway and good thing I did because somehow, it fit like glove…fashion serendipity in full force.

Dress: Topshop  // Heels: Just Fab (for sale in my closet!) // Purse: Michael Kors (swap w/Lisa) // Necklace: Forever 21





Do you believe in "fashion destiny?" :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun dress! I love it! Leopard print is right up my alley. You look great ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Samantha! I can't pass up a good animal print :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and adoring this dress. It looks amazing on you, and those booties just the perfect touch.
    Flextra by Ryka/Giveaway
    Become a Fashion Fan To Participate: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887
    #StyleHuntersLoveRyka

    ReplyDelete