Friday, June 13, 2014

It IS Easy Being Green


This is one of those days where I was pretty much decked out in "Lisa" from head to toe - I found this great sheer midi dress in my most recent #swap bag and it was perfect for our al fresco dining experience at the lake and I chose to pair it with her gold belt and blue sunnies for a few photos. I love this dress length because it's appropriate enough for work with a jacket or blazer but also just right for the beach. 



The night before this, we had some fun with hair chalk by testing out different hues in our hair. I've always wanted to dye my hair a different color but I will never let myself because I'm too afraid I'll never get my original color back -- my hair stylist  (slash amazing photographer) pretty much refuses to let me touch it so the temporary chalk is a great way to mix it up when you're bored. 

I think the pink was a good choice for me though I'm tempted to try the purple next ;)


Dress: Shop Frankies // Sandals: Old Navy // Purse: Persunmall // Belt: ASOS (similar) // Bracelets: It's a Bling Thing  Jacket: J. Crew // Brown sunnies: Old Navy // Blue sunnies: Ray Ban // Necklace: Rachel Roy// Hair chalk: Amazon (similar)




Which sunglasses look do you prefer on me? I like both styles, depending what outfit I'm wearing.

Have you ever tried hair chalk?

1 comment:

  1. I love both sunglasses but the aviators are my fav on you!

    ReplyDelete