Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Feminine in Florals


The minute I saw this top and skirt separates set, I liked the romantic feel of it and thought it was perfect for a summer date night, not to mention it's unlike anything I have in my closet. Shows you how well Lisa knows me because when she saw me, the first thing she said was, "I LOVE that! It's so different for you" and I totally agree.

I have a large collection of summer dresses but I seem to have a strong attachment to stripes and animal prints so I'm happy to be mixing it up a bit. I typically enjoy combining masculine and feminine looks for an unstructured feel but this was 100% girly and I loved the feel of that -- hence all the strutting and twirling. (#sorrynotsorry)


Top & Skirt: Target // Jacket: J. Crew // Wedges: Just Fab // Sunnies: Old Navy // Purse: BISTM
Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Forever 21







Do you ever step outside of your style comfort zone? 

4 comments:

  1. Love everything about this look! Those shoes are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gwen! And the shoes are super comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this floral look! and I thought it was a dress! love it even more as separates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute, K! love the 2-piece :)

    ReplyDelete