Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Because Kaitlyn Loves Running


I have always led an active lifestyle starting with ballet as a toddler (I think it was more about wearing the tutu’s), then turning to soccer (where I realized I’m better with hand-eye coordination) and finally finding my talent on the basketball court. I played through Junior year of high school when I finally got fed up with the coach who made sure it was no longer fun to play.

Post high school, I developed a love for running, especially outside on a gorgeous day but because those are rare here in Chicago, I have forced myself to find joy in my time on the treadmill – my favorite TV show or the right playlist is a huge help, but it’s also my only time alone during the day where I can de-stress. I feel 100x time better if I’ve done something fitness related whether it’s a long run, walking with my husband or a strength class like Body Pump – somehow, an hour of sweating just makes the entire day seem better.


This Kingston pullover from Fabletics has become part of the regular rotation in my workout attire. It's lightweight but also has the cowl neck that I can unfold and wear to cover my neck when the wind picks up. Plus, it's my favorite color so it's a win/win. 


Pullover: Fabletics // Pants: JC Penney // Shoes: Nike // Insulated Thermos: Hydroflask // Hat: US Open
T-Shirt: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Old Navy

TRUTH:

What is your workout of choice?

1 comment:

  1. I love the pullover! And working out is a mood booster for sure!

    ReplyDelete