Monday, March 3, 2014

Peaked My Pinterest: Because Kaitlyn Styled a Midi Skirt




I've been admiring some great midi skirt styling on Pinterest for awhile so when Lisa was selling one in her closet, I jumped at the chance to hang it up in mine. I love this length because it still shows a hint of skin and allows for some great shoe action. 

Now that it's middle of February after one of the worst winters ever, I'm more than ready to let my legs breathe and wear something other than my classic skinny jean/riding boot combo so this skirt is a huge breath of fresh air.

 photo 10b1e876-a0d8-4315-b70b-93d3a0c23a86_zps8a7330b5.jpg photo IMG_7439_zpsdf431549.jpg  photo IMG_7440_zpsf952929d.jpg

 photo IMG_7432_zpsf5ad2eca.jpg
Top: LOFT // Skirt: BISTM- Lisa's Closet (similar) // Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) // Booties: Just Fab (similar) // Bag: Just Fab 
Necklace: Macy's (Rachel Roy) // Bracelet: LOFT // Hat: My Mom's Closet (similar under $5!) // Sunnies: Nordstorm
 photo IMG_7431_zpsc9ccba23.jpg

 photo IMG_7437_zpsfeee0b32.jpg

What do you think of midi skirt's? How would you style this piece?

2 comments:

  1. I love how you make this great for everyday wear! - J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with midi skirts!! I love them with a high heel and a tucked in sweater like your examples above - so cute!

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete