Friday, February 21, 2014

Peaked my Pinterest: Romantic Side Braid

You all know by now how much a love a great braid. I pinned this on Pinterest a few months ago and waited until I got my new Hair by Suzie extensions to try it out.

Here is my take on a romantic side braid:
 photo braids_zps4aeb674b.jpg 
1 & 2) Create a side part and pull all hair to the opposite side.
3) Begin a regular French braid at the top, near the part.
3) Continue creating the French braid along the side/hairline moving towards the ear.
4) Add hair from the opposite side by taking horizontal sections and bringing them around to the front where the braid is located.
5) Finish braid and secure with hair tie. Begin to pull and loosen braid. Loosen braid to desired size.
8) Spray with finishing spray. I also added a bobby pin or two down the center of the braid to keep a few fly-aways in place. 
 photo a0873c7d-676c-4ec8-8cb4-d82369274b3d_zps8bca9715.jpg

What do you of this romantic look? Would you try it for a night out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment