Monday, November 18, 2013

Peaked my Pinterest: Knotted Pony Tail

Lately I've been air drying my hair more and with both kids in school, I oddly have less time to get ready. Go figure. 
My solution, scourer Pinterest for easy hair styles that I can execute in under 10 minutes.

I got very excited with I saw this pin. I switched it up a bit to work with my hair, but this style is easy, fun, and looks surprisingly chic for a do that took under 5 minutes to complete.

What you need:
1 hair elastic or bobby pins

I used a black elastic on mine:

 Here is the knotted pony tail: 

 photo Hair_zpscf7fa314.jpg

1) Separate your hair into two sections.
2) Tie both ends into a knot.
3) Tie them in a second knot.
4) Tie the elastic band at the bottom or secure with bobby pins.

That is seriously it! 


My favorite part about this (aside from the fact that it is SO easy to do) is that as the day progressed more hair fell out. 
By days end I ended up with a very messy yet very put together look. 

What do you think? 
Is this a style that you would try?

#Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment