Friday, September 20, 2013

Because Kaitlyn went to a Bridal Shower


I originally purchased this dress for my honeymoon but ended up running out of nights to wear it (first world problems, I know) but it ended up being the perfect choice for my friend's bridal shower. 

I love the flared shape of the dress and even though it's fitted in the waist, it's extremely comfortable (which was perfect for a bridal brunch with breakfast pizza and apple strudel. Are you salivating yet?)



 I'm  really enjoying my new haircut...I've been looking at pictures of the "long bob" for awhile now and while it's always scary to leave your comfort zone, sometimes it's totally refreshing to do something different. 

Blake Lively described her hair as her "comfort zone" and her "identity" which is how I've always felt about my go-to long waves but it always grows back and I love how a different hairstyle changes how I feel about my daily style - .Gives me additional motivation to dress with an edge ;)


Dress: LOFT (40% off!) // Blazer: Target  (similar) // Wedges: c/o Just Fab // Necklace: Target 
Sunnies: Nordstrom (similar) // Bracelet: BaubleBar

How often do you change up your look?


No comments:

Post a Comment