Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Because Kaitlyn Loves Army Green

I remember a guy friend telling me years ago how cute he thought that combination of pink and green looked on girls and at the time, I completely disagreed....That is until I saw Lisa in this amazing army green jacket/shirt hybrid and knew I wanted to pair it with one of my favorite striped tee's. 

I think the masculine feel of the jacket is the perfect compliment to the feminity from the bright pink. By the way...if I wasn't obsessed with white jeans already, this new "rock star" fit from Old Navy definitely put me over the edge.
Jacket: Swap w/Lisa (similar on sale!), Shirt: LOFT, Jeans: Old Navy, Sandals: Target, Bag: Just Fab, Necklace: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Old Navy, Turquoise ring: E Street Denim
If you like this jacket, there's a good chance you will fall in love with this army green vest (just $20!)

What do you think of green & pink together?

#Kaitlyn

6 comments:

  1. pink & green look awesome together! :D
    love the look!

    xx, leaesguerra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo! Love those white jeans too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so great together! I never would have thought to pair those two, but it looks so cool, and the fit on that jacket is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the color combo and the jeans are great! I need to get to Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete