Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

Now that the weather is finally getting warmer, Lisa and I are so excited to start swapping everything from bright colors, fun prints and light layers. I loved her recent blue hues post and knew this animal print tank  from Nordstrom would be the perfect accessory for my girls night out. 

Lisa finished off her look with braids and boots while I opted for waves and heels.


Shirt: Nordstrom, Blazer: Nordstrom, Jeans: Forever 21, Heels: Just Fab, Bag: Just Fab, Watch: Nordstrom, Necklace: Castellammare Designs (under $20!)


I rarely let myself wear open-toe shoes without a fabulous pedicure to show off, but these heels have been sitting in my closet for a few weeks now and I just couldn't resist. Tomorrow, I tackle the toes!

#Kaitlyn


7 comments:

  1. Those bags are amazing and I love the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The justfab heels look great!! Fabulous looks, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes, you look so beautiful!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the lovely comment! You both are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looks! Love the blazer combo!! That pink bag is to die for!! Tha is so much for stopping by my blog! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your looks are gorgeous : ) I love how different and stylish both are.

    http://electricfeel-now.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete