Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Because Lisa is Obsessed with Rompers

I've had a love-hate relationship with rompers for years now. I always find it so funny when you have to go to the bathroom and you have to take your entire outfit off, just makes me laugh. Still, year after year, I try them again because of my love for how they look (See posts here, here, and here.)

Lately... I am obsessed! I wore a pant romper to my hubby's band's concert (Lucky Boys Confusion) and decided I must live in them from now on. When I saw this anchor print romper at LOFT, it was love at first site.

Here is how I styled my romper for a mommy day of errands and play dates:



Romper: Loft, Shoes: JC Penny, Bag: Rachel Zoe, Hat: Charming Charlie (similar), Twitter Plate Necklace: Baublebar, Sunnies: Michael Kors, Watch: Fossil, Love Bracelet: BISTM-Kenzi's Closet, Beaded Bracelet: C/O Juicy J Jewels, Stackalbe Rings: Shop Jules, Mother of Pearl Ring: C/O Willow House Jewelry, Pave Ring: Stella & Dot

Are you a fan of rompers?
I think pant rompers are my current favorite (i love me some 70's flare), but I am on the hunt for a great new shorts one too!

#Lisa

5 comments:

  1. you look amazing :)
    I'm working on my bloglovin but for
    the moment I'm on GFC. you want to follow
    each other there? follow me and I will follow
    you right after!!! big kiss

    http://8melite.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha the bathroom thing! Specially a public restroom! Hahah it's so awkward! But I still love love rompers !! :D
    Cute romper btw!

    Www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the romper!! I absolutely love the style...but unfortunately I can't do the whole strapless thing at the moment..which eliminates most of the cute rompers from being a possibility for me :(

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love rompers, too. i have so many! i LOVE the print of this one!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    $500 Mother's Day Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, nice bag!

    kiss
    from
    Greece

    ReplyDelete