Monday, April 1, 2013

Peaked My Pinterest: Boho Hair

As soon as I saw this pin posted by Free People, I knew I was going to try it ASAP!
With festival season upon us (me and the hubby are SO going to lolla this year) this look screamed "try me, try me"! lol

 Here is the pin that inspired me:

Here is how my look turned out:

It was so easy to do! This is actually day 3 hair. ;)

1) Put your hair in pigtails using clear bands.
2) Wrap small amount of hair around band and tuck the end into the back side of the clear band.
3) Braid half of each side (the top portion) and tease ends to secure braid. Use a bit of hair spray to hold.
4) Top off with a wide-brimmed hat

Ta da! What do you think?
Check back Wednesday for my full outfit post!

#Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love this boho look, both the inspiration and your version! Now I'm wishing for my long hair!!

    ReplyDelete