Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Because Lisa Loves Blue Hues

I've always been a big fan of blue and lately I'm loving pairing different shades of blue hues together.

Here is my recent look of blue hues:


I just got this blouse/tunic and I couldn't be more happy with it. It's a great layering piece and I love the animal print in a non-traditional color scheme.

Jacket: Pepe Jeans, Top: Lush via Nordstrom, Denim: Old Navy, Boots & Bag: C/O Just Fab, Beaded Bracelet: C/O Juicy J Jewels, Leather Charm Bracelet: C/O Novobeads, Teal Ring: Topshop, Stackable Rings: Shop Jules, Mother of Pearl Ring: C/O Willow House Jewelry, Necklace: Dots, Watch: Fossil, Lip Color: Candy Yum Yum by Mac

I think it would be super cute belted or tucked into a skirt as well, so I can't wait to style it for year-round wear! 

P.S. stay tuned for this braid tutorial next week!

#Lisa


3 comments:

  1. Great look and I am in love with your bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!
    Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love this look! hope we can see a tutorial of your hair :) thanks for the comment, following you now :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete