Monday, April 15, 2013

Because Lisa HAD to Find a Top like Kaitlyn's

I recently wore an outfit on my personal blog and became obsessed with the top that was a swap from Kaitlyn. I tried to make a permanent switch with her and asked if I could have it/buy it/swap her for it but she wanted it back. BOO HISS! 

SO, I was over the moon when I saw this blouse at Macys. Same button sleeves, same collar, same sheer back....I'm one happy camper. 

Here is how I styled my new blouse:  


Blouse: Macys (Kensie), Shorts & Sandals: Loft, Bag: C/O Just Fab, Watch: Fossil, Cuff: Willow House Jewelry, Sunnies: Prada, Necklace: Clydes rebirth (etsy), Lip color: Rose Blossom by Bobbi Brown

The weather this day so super crazy. One minute it was 62 degrees and no wind, the next 40 miles an hour winds.

Here are some funny outtakes with the wind:


Ever see a piece on someone that you just HAVE to have? I do! ;)

#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit...casual chic and comfy..you look great momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the happiness radiating from the pics! I guess it happens when we get what we were craving for! Love the necklace with your black shirt! You look gorgeous! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete