Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Because it was Sunday Funday

I am definitely a planner by nature, but a lover of spontaneity at heart. This particular Sunday, my fiance and I had some plans that moved to another day, but since we had already gotten ready, we decided to go for a late lunch and wine break. We laughed through the whole meal (Carmelized peach salad - amazing!) and it made me so glad that our original plans got cancelled :) 

Here is what I wore for Sunday Funday:

Sweater: Nordstrom, Jeans: LOFT, Hat: GAP (similar), Bag: Just Fab, Flats: Just Fab, Necklace: Sarah Aghilli, Watch: Michael Kors


Wine....for a "good Koz" 

What is your Sunday Funday style?

#Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect look for Sunday casual lunch! Comfy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look FANTASTIC!!! Seriously going to need that hat asap! ;)

    ReplyDelete