Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Because Kaitlyn wore Red, White, and Blue

I am always conflicted about actually wearing red white and blue for the 4th of July because there's definitely a place called overkill that I never want to visit, but this year I felt strangely patriotic. It was a cool 105 degrees, so my main goal was to wear as little clothing as possible and still maintain a chic look...well, let's just say chic only last about 2 minutes after stepping outside in what felt like a bath tub, but once I changed into my swim suit and had a shandy in my hand, I let go of all my concerns...


Hope everybody had an awesome Holiday!

Halter: Victoria's Secret (similar), Shorts: H&M (similar) (similar) , Sunnies: Borrowed from Lisa, Watch: Nordstrom

Red nails, sunnies & bracelets are the perfect accents

Props to Lisa for my french braided bun that kept me cool all day!

By the way, I heard my top will soon be featured on BISTM ;)

#Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. Cute and simple! Perfect for a hot day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the braid bun, too!

    Be sure to grab the What I Wore Wednesday link and comment on the main post plus one more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect look for a super hot day! Love the hair! :)

    ReplyDelete